PTfit Daily - 3 Foods to Boost Fat Burning
Yesterday I touched on how to increase fat burning and muscle building with proper sleep and exercise. Today, I give three foods that will help boost fat burning. From experience, these three foods work very well for fat burning.
Watch the video to hear more.
Need a good workout to boost fat burning after the fourth of July?
As promised in the video, here is a workout that will increase fat burning!
A1. Back Squat x 100 Reps
- Pick a weight and do 100 reps. If you can do all 100 without stopping, you are the goat.
B1. Barbell Bent Over Row x 8 - Tempo of 22x1
B2. Standing Arnold Press x 8 - Tempo of 22x1
B3. Kettlebell (dumbbell) Swings x 16
- Do each exercise for the given reps and tempo. Make sure you are resting 30 seconds between each exercise. Tempo Notes: 22x1 (Down for 2 seconds, Pause for 2 seconds, Explode up, Pause for 1 seconds at the top).
- Do 5 total sets of B1 to B3
C1. Bicep Curls x 20
C2. Tricep Pushdowns x 20
C3. Plank x 1 Minute
- Do each exercise for the given reps and tempo. Make sure you are resting 30 seconds between each exercise.
- Do 5 total sets of C1 to C3