Made In The USA
Manufactured At FDA Registered and GMP Certified Facilities
3rd Party Laboratory Tested For Purity, Potency & Quality
Advanced Performance Pre-Workout
Collagen Type 1 & 3 Grass Fed Protein
Collagen is often taken to support healthy skin, hair,and nails. It is also important for strong tendons and joints. Our multi-collagen is from grass fed, pasture raised bovine. It contains two different types of hydrolyzed collagen for maximum benefit.
• Multi-Collagen for Maximum Benefit
• Type 1 and 3 Collagen
• Grass Fed, Pasture Raised Bovine
• Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
• Supports Youthful Skin and Healthy Hair
• Contains Amino Acids and Protein
• Almost Zero Taste
• Can Be Mixed With Favorite Beverage
• No Sugar and No Carbohydrate
✓Zero Added Sugar
Elderberry Immunity w/ Zinc & Vitamin C
With Zinc and Vitamin D
Total defense and immunity formula*
1000mg Elderberry extract per serving
✓Zero Added Sugar
Total Wellness & Performance Stack
Our policy is valid for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of the purchase. We do not offer refunds however you can return the product for an exchange.
If the period of 30 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can't, unfortunately, offer you an exchange.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for an exchange:
● Product is defective
● Product must be in original packaging
● Product must be unused
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue an exchange. Perishable goods are completely exempt from being returned.
Proof of Purchase
- To complete your exchange, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not do an exchange.
Sale and Clearance Items
- Only regular priced items may be exchanged, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be exchanged.
- In order to return an order, you must contact us first.
Returns can be mailed to: 2885 N Berkeley Lake Road Ste 20. Duluth GA 30096. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs with regard to the items that you wish to exchange. We will not refund the shipping costs.
You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject an exchange.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on 1/26/2023