Purchase this stack to help perserve lean muscle while dieting!
Know your Pre-Workout Ingrediants!
- L-Citrulline DL Malate : L-Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
- Beta-Alanine : Beta-alanine has been shown to enhance muscular endurance. Beta-alanine supplementation can also improve moderate- to high-intensity cardiovascular exercise performance, like rowing or sprinting.
- Choline Bitartrate : Choline is a molecule mostly used for either its cognitive boosting properties (turning into acetylcholine, the learning neurotransmitter) or as a liver health agent, able to reduce fatty liver buildup. Found in high amounts in eggs, the yolks in particular.
- Agmatine Sulfate : Agmatine is derived from L-arginine through decarboxylation (the removal of a carboxylic acid group). It is stored in neurons and is released during neuronal activation. Agmatine is considered to be a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator.
- Beet Root Extract : Typically, a juice, beet root extract is a supplement with a high nitrate content that is said to improve physical performance secondary to nitric oxide.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine : is an amino acid that is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine; supplemental appears to be anti-stress for acute stressors (which tend to deplete noradrenaline) and may preserve stress-induced memory deficits.
- Caffeine Anhydrous : Simply, caffeine without water. Caffeine is a powerful stimulant, and it can be used to improve physical strength and endurance. It is classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation.
- Orchilean : A natural form Cymbidium Goeringii, Orchilen stimulates and replenishes the body while the body adapts to stress while increasing energy.
- Rhodiola (5% Rosavins) : Rhodiola can reduce the effects of fatigue and stress that comes from physical efforts from the body.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) : This ingrediant improves cognitive function and focus without any sort of stimulant effects. DMAE is naturally found in our bodies while being a precursor to choline and acetylcholine. This ingrediant helps nerve cells communicate in the brain along with increased blood flow, oxygen, and glucose uptake, which fuels our brain. * DO NOT CONFUSE with DMAA *
- L-Theanine : This ingrediant is an amino acid which is uncommon. In which, we do not get it through nutrition. As an active ingrediant in green tea, L-Theanine helps increase relaxation while not causing drowsiness. When combined with caffeine, there is a synergistic effect. Consumers may have greater attention and cognitive effects while taking a supplement with L-Theanine and caffeine.
- Theobromine : Can also be known as Cocoa Extract in which the benefits are improved blood flow and improved insulin sensitivity.
- Yohimbine HCL : Primarily this ingrediant is a fat-burning ingrediant that can be used during short terms of fasting. If combined with caffiene, there are potential increases of adrenaline levels in the body, as well inhibiting regulatory process in fat cells, which normally supresses fat burning. This ingrediant may help increase ones mood.
All Natural Whey Protein
This product is an All Natural Blend of Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate. At a 92% make-up of Protein, Carbohydrates, and Dietary Fats; the Never Been Stronger Whey Protein Blend is the best of the best.
While some proteins can cause upset stomachs, our Never Been Stronger Whey Protein Blend is absolutely FREE of SUCRALOSE AND OTHER ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS.
Protein Grams per scoop: 24 Grams!
Never Been Stronger Natural BCAA's (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
"If you're drinking water, it better be Never Been Stronger water"
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) : Most would think that this is for bone development. However, Calcium has many important roles in the body. Calcium is necessary for normal bodily functions of nerves, cells, muscle, and of course, bones. If our blood does not have enough calcium, the calcium from the bones will be extracted. Which will therefore cause weaker bones. Through exercise, we want to make sure we are fueling and preserving our bodies simultaneously.
Potassium (as Potassium Gluconate) : Potassium is the primary electrolyte in the human body. When one sweats, electrolytes or- potassium is lost through sweat. When our body does not have adequate potassium levels, elevated discomfort could occur, such as muscle cramps. Even more, postassium helps transport glucose (energy) to muscle cells and helps regulate water balance.
Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) : is necessary in many essential functions within the body, such as maintenance of fluid and electrolyte balance. Sodium chloride supplements help maintain these balances when the body loses too much sodium — in activities such as strenuous exercising
Leucine : is an essential amino acid, which simply means our bodies cannot produce it and we must get it from dietary sources. Leucine is the most abundant of the three branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) in muscles (the other two are isoleucine and valine). BCAAs make up a high proportion of the amino acids in muscle. Leucine is an activator of the protein known as mTOR, which then induces muscle protein synthesis via S6K
Isoleucine : is another one of the three branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) alongside both leucine and valine. Leucine is able to significantly increase glucose uptake and the usage of glucose during exercise. Like the other BCAA’s, Isoleucine is able to induce muscle protein synthesis, as well.
Valine : is one of the three branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) alongside leucine and isoleucine and has been found to promote normal growth, repair tissues, regulate blood sugar, and provide the body with energy. Valine helps stimulate the central nervous system and is also needed for proper mental functioning.
Glutamine : is an amino acid that is used in the protein synthesis. Glutamine has been linked to preventing muscle breakdown, especially in prolonged endurance exercise.
Taurine : is an amino acid, which is a building block for the production of proteins. Taurine promotes cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, electrolyte balance, hearing function, and immune modulation and other anti-oxidant effects within the body.
Lean Stack (1 Natural Protein, 1 Natural BCAA's, 1 Pre-Workout)
Storage after opening the pre-workout should be in a room temperature setting. Also be sure to keep any moisture away from the powder inside the container. If moisture gets inside the container, the ingrediants could clump together. As always, follow the directions listed on the bottle.