Purchase this stack to help perserve lean muscle while dieting!
Know your Pre-Workout Ingrediants!
- L-Citrulline DL Malate : L-Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
- Beta-Alanine : Beta-alanine has been shown to enhance muscular endurance. Beta-alanine supplementation can also improve moderate- to high-intensity cardiovascular exercise performance, like rowing or sprinting.
- Choline Bitartrate : Choline is a molecule mostly used for either its cognitive boosting properties (turning into acetylcholine, the learning neurotransmitter) or as a liver health agent, able to reduce fatty liver buildup. Found in high amounts in eggs, the yolks in particular.
- Agmatine Sulfate : Agmatine is derived from L-arginine through decarboxylation (the removal of a carboxylic acid group). It is stored in neurons and is released during neuronal activation. Agmatine is considered to be a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator.
- Beet Root Extract : Typically, a juice, beet root extract is a supplement with a high nitrate content that is said to improve physical performance secondary to nitric oxide.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine : is an amino acid that is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine; supplemental appears to be anti-stress for acute stressors (which tend to deplete noradrenaline) and may preserve stress-induced memory deficits.
- Caffeine Anhydrous : Simply, caffeine without water. Caffeine is a powerful stimulant, and it can be used to improve physical strength and endurance. It is classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation.
- Orchilean : A natural form Cymbidium Goeringii, Orchilen stimulates and replenishes the body while the body adapts to stress while increasing energy.
- Rhodiola (5% Rosavins) : Rhodiola can reduce the effects of fatigue and stress that comes from physical efforts from the body.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) : This ingrediant improves cognitive function and focus without any sort of stimulant effects. DMAE is naturally found in our bodies while being a precursor to choline and acetylcholine. This ingrediant helps nerve cells communicate in the brain along with increased blood flow, oxygen, and glucose uptake, which fuels our brain. * DO NOT CONFUSE with DMAA *
- L-Theanine : This ingrediant is an amino acid which is uncommon. In which, we do not get it through nutrition. As an active ingrediant in green tea, L-Theanine helps increase relaxation while not causing drowsiness. When combined with caffeine, there is a synergistic effect. Consumers may have greater attention and cognitive effects while taking a supplement with L-Theanine and caffeine.
- Theobromine : Can also be known as Cocoa Extract in which the benefits are improved blood flow and improved insulin sensitivity.
- Yohimbine HCL : Primarily this ingrediant is a fat-burning ingrediant that can be used during short terms of fasting. If combined with caffiene, there are potential increases of adrenaline levels in the body, as well inhibiting regulatory process in fat cells, which normally supresses fat burning. This ingrediant may help increase ones mood.
All Natural Whey Protein
This product is an All Natural Blend of Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate. At a 92% make-up of Protein, Carbohydrates, and Dietary Fats; the Never Been Stronger Whey Protein Blend is the best of the best.
While some proteins can cause upset stomachs, our Never Been Stronger Whey Protein Blend is absolutely FREE of SUCRALOSE AND OTHER ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS.
Protein Grams per scoop: 24 Grams!
Energize & Build Stack
Storage after opening the pre-workout should be in a room temperature setting. Also be sure to keep any moisture away from the powder inside the container. If moisture gets inside the container, the ingrediants could clump together. As always, follow the directions listed on the bottle.